Week in Review at the Lodge
WOW! What a busy week we had here at Strathcona Park Lodge.
- Guided Rock Climbing at Crest Creek Crags
- Sea Kayakers returned after 8 days of paddling in Nootka Sound
- Families participated in on site daily adventures such as zip lining, high ropes, boat rentals, bog walks and more
- WYLD summer campers returned from their 12 day Backcountry Classic hiking trip. Click on the image below to view more photos of their trip.
- Victoria International brought students from Japan to experience the wilderness of the Lodge.
- A couple enjoyed a day paddle to Burman River to watch the Salmon Migration.
- Grand parents and their grandkids enjoyed a week of zip lining, rock climbing, bog walks and more
- The Canadian Outdoor Leadership Training (COLT) fall group experienced their first trip into the mountains hiking up Mt. Myra. They are canoeing today and tomorrow they leave for Squamish to go rock climbing.
- Finally we would like to give a big congratulations to Kareen and Russel who are getting married at the Lodge today!