If you don’t see what you’re looking for give us a call at (250) 286-3122 and we’ll help plan a customized itinerary for you and your group.
We’ve worked with all kinds of groups and individuals to organize customized wilderness adventure experiences. We can work with groups that range from one to 200 people. Bring us your ideas or goals and we’ll help figure out how to meet them.
We’ve worked with: corporate retreats, movie and TV film crews, yoga retreats, bike clubs, naturalist groups, junior rangers and more. Our level of involvement is customizable and can range from area expertise to outfitting, accommodation and guiding to all-inclusive packages.
Examples of some unique partnerships:
- We provided safety and logistical support for a Chinese version of Survivor, including safety boats for a white water run on the Gold River.
- A bike club from the Chemainus area uses Strathcona as a turn around spot on their annual long distance ride. We provide food and accommodation for the riders.
- 100 Junior Rangers from across western Canada spent several days at Strathcona taking part in a diverse adventure program. Instructors taught the rangers activities like rock climbing, high ropes and canoeing.
- A group of six seniors hired a shuttle boat to access the water-access Marble Meadows trailhead. Lodge staff were also hired to porter heavy loads.
- Crew from a car commercial filming nearby stayed at the Lodge during the shoot, utilizing a meal plan and accommodation.
- A Campbell River based company rewarded staff with two days at the Lodge. Instructional programs included group bonding exercises.
You can also reach us through our contact form.