Things To Know
Strathcona Park Lodge started in 1959 and we have been growing organically ever since. Because of our organic growth, each of our accommodation buildings and rooms come with a unique history and construction. No two cottages or rooms are the exact same. We are not a cookie cutter Hotel Resort and we like it that way. Please call us at 1(250)-286-3122 or fill out the “Further Information Inquiries” form below if you are the following;
- Booking a room/cottage for a wedding
- Have accessibility issues
- Want to book the whole building for the Outdoor Centre, Haig Brown or Seale House
We will get back to you within 24hrs. Our office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PMT.
Visa and Mastercard are the only payment methods accepted online. Please call 250-286-3122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for all other payments which include cash, e-transfer or, if time permits, by cheque or money order.
Check In & Check Out
- Check in time for accommodation is after 3:00 p.m.
- Check out time is prior to 11:00 a.m.
** Please notify Front Desk if you are planning to arrive after reception hours so that we can go over our late arrivals procedure
- Minimum stay applies to Cottages or Full Building rentals:
- 3 nights – June 26 – Sept. 6 and Christmas Holidays
- 2 nights – Sept. 7 – June 25
- The seventh consecutive night is free on all accommodation, year round.
- Free WiFi is available for guests in the High Bracer lounge.
- All Cottages and Rooms are Non-smoking.
- Pets are allowed in Cottages ONLY with a $50.00 surcharge per dog per stay.
- Most rooms have a lake view and most cottages are waterfront. There are no TVs or telephones within the rooms and all rooms are non smoking.
- Cottages are available year round. Individual rooms in our Hotel style buildings is available from March until November, when our dining room is open.
Please check your medical coverage before arrival to make sure it is up to date and adequate. Participants in outdoor activities will be required to complete a medical form and sign a liability waiver.